Wheeled Soccer Goals
Contact Us For Prices or To Order:
800-594-5126 | Email
The Ultimate Wheeled Soccer Goal
The Ideal Movable Goal With Wheels Built Into the Frame
• Solid and safe with self-supporting design.
• Two people are able to move the goal quickly without any lifting.
• Wheels lock in place when the goal is in use.
• May be used on grass or artificial turf.
• 4" x 2" verticals and crossbar
Innovative Wheeled Soccer Goals
• Designed to help you maximize practice time. Goals can be easily moved to accommodate drills so you can save valuable time.
• Extra heavy-duty design provides years of safety and easy movement without lifting the goal frame.
• Players relate to full size goals during all drills.
• Goals are easily moved to maintain balanced wear on the grass, giving players a better practice surface.
Characteristics of M88-W Goals:
• Goal is made of 11 gauge steel.
• Base of the goal is off the ground, but maintains an 8’ height.
• Each goal has five semi-pneumatic wheels built into the frame that glide over the playing field.
• Solid, self-supporting frame is completely counterbalanced with a full 4" x 2" weighted backbar.
• Equipped with Keeper Goals cable net attachment system. (more info.)
• Four 2’ rebar stakes are included with each goal. Stake and chain options available. (more info.)
Available With Full Size Wheels or Caster Wheels
Full Size Wheel Caster Wheel Caster Wheel back-Bar
ASTM guidelines require all movable soccer goals be anchored or secured at ALL times!
Keeper Goals recommends Duckbill Anchors to secure movable soccer goals.
See our safety page, (Learn More >)
Multiple Sizes Available:
|#M88W WHEELED SOCCER GOALS- Powder Coated- White|
|#M88W--824||8' x 24' 4" wheeled soccer goal|
|#M88W--721||7' x 21' 4" wheeled soccer goal|
|#M88W--66186||6'6" x 18'6" 4" wheeled soccer goal|
|#M88W--618||6' x 18' 4" wheeled soccer goal|
|#M88W--612||6' x 12' 4" wheeled soccer goal|
• Loosen rear wheel locks, raise vertical slides and push goal to desired position.
• When the goal is positioned for use, simply release the vertical slide to fill the gap between the ground and upright.
• Lock wheels at all times when goal is not being moved.
• Properly secure goals when in use and when done using, (anchor or chain face to face). See safety page for more information.
Nets sold separately, (more info.) Watch video on how to roll your nets for a proper fit >
Please read safety information prior to use, (more info.)