What's Special About Our Back-Up Nets?
What's Special About Keeper Goals Back-up and Barrier Net Systems?
- At Keeper Goals we have 20+ years of experience designing back-up and barrier net systems for athletic facilities used for soccer, golf, baseball, softball, hockey, indoor soccer, volleyball and many other sports.
- Two independent structural engineers created programs for us that determine the thickness, diameter, and bury depth of the posts as well as the post spacing based on height and width.
- Most companies rely on guesswork regarding the engineering of posts. They often specify materials that will not meet wind loads in most of the areas we work in.
- Once we have the necessary data we will design the most cost effective solution for our client’s needs. We have a number of net material options we recommend based on budget.
- We are constantly customizing options to meet client’s plans.
- We offer post systems built from numerous types of materials including schedule 40 steel and aluminum, .120 wall steel. Other materials are available as well. Most companies only offer a limited a number of materials.
Contact us for help with the back-up or barrier net system 800-594-5126 M-F 8 am - 5 pm CST or email.
Keeper Goals can help you with back-up or barrier nets for your soccer field, indoor soccer arena, hockey arena, lacrosse field, football field, baseball or softball training area, golf course or other athletic facility.