Athletic Field or Court Divider Netting
Protective, divider netting is used to protect players and spectators.
Properly designed and installed netting will increase the speed of play and make the playing area safer. Custom netting is available in knotted and knotless nylon with a variety of weights and mesh sizes. Rope binding, vinyl binding, grommets, lead line bottom or chain pocket are all optional on any custom netting. Custom designed odd shapes can be made to fit your netting needs. Please call for more information.
We have 20+ years of experience designing divider netting for athletic fields or courts used for tennis, hockey, volleyball, golf, soccer, baseball, softball, indoor soccerl and more. We'll be happy to help you design the best divider netting systems for your situation.
Contact us at 800-594-5126 M-F 8 am - 5 pm CST or email.
To order, or to receive a quote, please provide the following information:
- Mesh size and net size, what are you trying to stop and for how large of an area?
- Do you want treated or white netting?
- Type of binding and grommets spacing?
- How will the net be secured?
Others things to consider:
- Do you want a pulley system to raise or lower net?
- Do you prefer cables or winch to minimize sag?
- What are the soil conditions?
- Is the net hanging above a fence? If so how high is the fence?
- Do you want restraints on outside post? This will decrease bury depth.
- Is there a ceiling on the net or cage?
Mesh sizes recommended for various sports:
4" mesh – soccer, basketball, volleyball
1 7/8" mesh – baseball, tennis, soccer, basketball, volleyball
1 3/16" mesh – hockey, lacrosse, baseball, tennis, soccer, basketball, volleyball
7/8" mesh – golf, hockey, lacrosse, baseball, tennis, soccer, basketball, volleyball
Many options of knotted nylon, knotless nylon and htpp netting are available; call for details.
See our golf, back-up and barrier nets, and baseball/softball pages for more >