Basketball Pole Installation
Keeper Goals offers installation service for basketball poles and complete basketball systems in southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Extra charges apply if you are more than 30 miles from Milwaukee. Installation available for residences, schools, parks and more. Send us an email or give us a call at 800-594-5126 for installation prices and more information.
- Service call - Minimum $79.00, (Extra charge will apply if you are more than 30 miles from Milwaukee.)
- You must contact Diggers Hotline before installation, 811 or www.diggershotline.com.
- Any specific instructions for placement of system must be communicated directly with installer before installation of anchor or pole.
- Extra charges on install may include:
- Digging thru asphalt,
- Digging thru cement,
- Removal of old system (cut down),
- Digging out old system, (price will vary depending on depth & width of hole- extra concrete may be needed.),
- Removal of dirt or rock from hole,
- Hand digging around irrigation lines.
Keeper Goals Hours Of Operation
Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. By appointment on weekends and after hours.
We are available after hours and on weekends for scheduled appointments. If you would like to schedule an appointment please give us a call at 1-800-594-5126 or 262-781-7800. We'll be happy to schedule a time to meet with you.
We have several basketball systems on display outside our building in the front. Feel free to stop by any time to take a look at them any time. We have other models on display inside our building. You can see the models inside during normal business hours or a scheduled appointment.
Directions To Keeper Goals
Keeper Goals is located on the corner of 124th and Silver Spring Dr. in Butler, Wisconsin.
You can enter our lot from 124th St.
Make your way around to the front of the building, (where the basketball hoops are on display).
Enter through the doors at the front of the building.
Questions To Consider When Purchasing A Basketball System:
- What will be the location of the system; backyard, driveway, playground, gym?
- What type of installation will you want; wall mount, roof mount, ceiling mount, or ground installation?
- Do you want an adjustable, semi-adjustable or a fixed system?
- What type of backboard material do you want: fiberglass, steel, aluminum, acrylic, polycarbonate, glass?
- What type of rim do you want: single, double, ultimate, medium-duty flex, heavy-duty flex or collegiate approved rim?
We'll be happy to discuss your needs with you and help you determine what basketball system if right for you.
Areas we commonly install basketball poles and systems include, but are not limited to MIlwaukee, Wisconsin, Elm Grove, Wisconsin, Brookfield, Wisconsin, Mequon, Wisconsin, West Allis, Wisconsin, Greenfield, Wisconsin, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, Shorewood, Wisconsin, Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin, Germantown, Wisconsin, Sheboygan, Wisconsin, Racine, Wisconsin, Kenosha, Wisconsin, Chicago, Illinois, Palatine, Illinois and Rockford, Illinois.