From storage to hitting in ten minutes, or less.
Setting up our Indoor Tension Batting Cage iss a simple two person job that takes 10 minutes or less. Watch 4 min. video to see set-up.
Taking down the indoor tension batting cage is easy too;
- Release the three halyards,
- Let the net drop to the ground and remove the reach poles.
- The support cables are flexible and part of the net so you can fold it, roll it, or toss it in a laundry bin without kinking or tangling.
Our heavy-duty batting cages are tough, too.
- Our frames are designed around 3" OD Schedule 40 galvanized pipe uprights.
- Our nets are designed and made in the USA and feature;
- Heavy-duty end panels
- Vinyl reinforced joints
- Grommeted hanging points in top section (perimeter and center),
- Two large over-flap doorways
- Fully grommeted bottom edge for staking
- An optional lead rope can be sewn into bottom hem.
- Prefabricated, coated steel cables support our premium nets and speed up installation.
- The Indoor Tensioned Sports Cages ship complete and ready to install.
Standard sizes or custom designs, they're the best batting cages you can buy:
| Model #
||70' Indoor tension batting cage with net 70' x 14'h x 14'w
||55' Indoor tension batting cage with net 55' x 14'h x 14'w
||Contact us at 800-594-5126 or email us to discuss!
If you prefer to buy pipe locally to save on shipping costs, just let us know and we can provide the specifications.
Watch Video of Set-up of Indoor Tension Batting Cage
Contact Us For Prices or To Order:
800-594-5126 | Email